Are you a man looking to make a difference in your community? Interested in serving the Church through parish and other organizational support while fostering friendships?
The Knights of Columbus is an order of Catholic men that does just that.
The O’Boyle Council includes parishioners from St. Vincent de Paul and serves our church and parish in a variety of ways including:
- #NatsMass support (greeters, offertory collection) / hotdog fellowship
- Provides money counters
- Coordinates Coats for Kids (used coat collection for kids in our community)
- Coordinates Food for Families initiative with the Archdiocese (food pantry items)
- Volunteers and aids Catholic schools including Waterfront Academy (in Southwest Waterfront) and St. Peter’s School
- Family and social events for members (baseball games, potlucks)
- Supports each other in faith development
- Supports one another when a family or member is in crisis and in times of great joy (within the past few years we’ve supported each other through: death of an infant, premature baby, unemployment, disillusionment in marriage, deployments, funerals, engagements and weddings, entering seminary, new jobs, and more).
For more information or to express interest, connect with
, St. Vincent de Paul parishioner and head of the council.